Notice of industrial action at Gozo General Hospital called off

Email item Email item Print item Print item

Notice of industrial action at Gozo General Hospital called offThe notice of industrial action issued by the MUMN for Monday at the Gozo General Hospital by nurses and midwives has now been withdrawn.

The industrial directives had been instructed by the MUMN over the implementation of new nursing rosters.

In a meeting today an agreement was reached between the MUMN, Health Minister Chris Fearne, Gozo General Hospital management and the Steward Healthcare CEO.

The Health Ministry said that besides the the roster, other issues were also discussed between the parties during the meeting.

In a tweet this afternoon Health Minister Chris Fearne said, “notice of industrial action by nurses at Gozo General Hospital revoked by MUMN after positive meeting with Health Ministry and GGH. Good news for staff and patients.”

  • Permalink: Notice of industrial action at Gozo General Hospital called off
  • You may also like...

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *