Have Your Say….. On the Ministry for Gozo VO Funding Scheme
|Email item||Print item||
Applications are now closed for the Ministry for Gozo’s Non-Governmental Organisations Assistance Scheme.
Representatives of VOs, who took the opportunity to apply under these scheme and those, who for some reason, did not, are invited to attend a half day seminar being organised by the Gozo NGOs Association.
Some of the questions that will be discussed during the seminar include:
– Were the objectives and aims of the call commensurate with the needs of the organisations working within the voluntary sector in Gozo?
– Were the guidelines of the scheme clear enough?
– Was enough support provided to would be applicants so as to facilitate project planning, writing and eventual online submission?
– Did applicants encounter any significant difficulty to complete the online application process?
– Can the objectives/parameters of a future similar scheme be ameliorate?
The seminar is taking place on Saturday, the 26th of August at the Gozo NGOs Centre, Triq il-Madonna tar-Rummiena, Xewkija, from 9am to 12.00pm. Registration can be made by sending an email to email@example.com