Tal-Kultura, Valletta 2018 volunteer programme: Applications open
|Email item||Print item||
Tal-Kultura is the newly established volunteer programme for Valletta 2018. The aim of the programme is to build a large network of people from all sectors of society who are interested in volunteering for the Cultural Programme and its affiliated activities.
One of the main aims of Tal-Kultura is to create a legacy of volunteering within the arts and culture sector in Malta.
Tal-Kultura volunteers will have a once in a life time opportunity to participate in various events and activities organised by Valletta 2018, and have the opportunity to meet new and exciting people as well as acquire unique and transferable skills and knowledge.
They will become a symbol of Maltese and European culture whose legacy will live on for years to follow.
Some of the roles Tal-Kultura volunteers will be engaged in include:
• Make events happen (logistics, information points, backstage, setting up & closing)
• Organise conferences (registration, information points, logistics)
• Assisting and accompanying VIPs (welcoming guests, assisting to and from locations/events)
• Promotion and information (marketing, communications, stands)
• Administration (office work)
• Research (collecting data and inputting data)
People interested in becoming volunteers with Tal-Kultura can apply online at www.talkultura2018.org and can follow Tal-Kultura on Facebook to remain informed.
For more information, please email on email@example.com.