The Friends of the Sick & Elderly Gozo Charity Fair next Sunday
|Email item||Print item||
A Charity Fair, organised by the the Friends of the Sick and Elderly Gozo, is taking place in Victoria, next Sunday, the 9th of November.
The Fair will be held at the football ground, adjacent to the main parking area in Victoria, between 7.30am and 12.30pm.
Don’t forget that next Sunday the clocks will be going back one hour, signalling the end of summer time!
Everyone is invited to take along any unwanted items, bric-a-brac etc and turn them into cash. A donation of €10 from sellers is requested.
The Friends of the Sick and Elderly said that the following guidelines must be followed:
1. These Fairs help recycling between people of unwanted items which they own while helping the philanthropic work of the FSEG;
2. The participants must pre-book their space and are expected to donate something to the FSEG;
3. At the end of each event participants should remove their own rubbish and not leave anything behind.
4. No Commercial traders are allowed to participate;
5. No lorries, trucks or commercial vans are allowed in the area.
Photograph: Alain Salvary