Charity Fair tomorrow in aid of the Friends of the Sick & Elderly Gozo
|Email item||Print item||
A Charity Sale, organised by the Friends of the Sick and Elderly Gozo, is taking place tomorrow morning, Sunday, the 24th of November, at the football ground, adjacent to the main parking area in Victoria, Gozo, from 8am to 1pm.
Everyone is invited to take along any unwanted items, bric-a-brac etc and turn them into cash. A donation of €10 from sellers is requested.
The Friends of the Sick and Elderly said that the following guidelines must be followed:
1. These Fairs help recycling between people of unwanted items which they own while helping the philanthropic work of the FSEG;
2. The participants must pre-book their space and are expected to donate something to the FSEG;
3. At the end of each event participants should remove their own rubbish and not leave anything behind.
4. No Commercial traders are allowed to participate;
5. No lorries, trucks or commercial vans are allowed in the area.