Xaghra Local Council meeting to be held next Tuesday
|Email item||Print item||
The Xaghra Local Council will be holding a meeting next Tuesday, the 18th of June, starting at 5.30pm at the Local Council’s administrative offices in 8th September Avenue.
The agenda of the meeting will be as follows:
1. Opening prayer;
2. Reading and approval of Council minutes of last meeting;
3. Mayor’s communications including the construction of the new civic centre, the organisation of the annual activity ‘Summer Nights’, the organisation of the figs festival in October 2013, the welcome monument in Xaghra, launch of tenders related to asphalting works in Marsalforn Road, Nemo and Diami project meetings and other matters;
4. Approval of the adjudication report on the tenders of construction related to the Measure 313 Leader Project and launch of other tenders related to this project;
5. Reading of correspondence;
6. Complaints by the residents;
7. Approval of payments and
8. Date for another council meeting.
As in every council meeting, the public is invited to attend.