Gozitan Priest Fr Anthony Zammit with a Santa Rosa update

Gozitan Priest Fr Anthony Zammit with a Santa Rosa update Readers Letter – Hello from Santa Rosa – Peru. I had a visit from a sponsor from Belgium. She stayed in Santa Rosa for three weeks and she visited all the students of Colegio Anthony Zammit, spoke to their parents, took videos and encouraged the students to study and work harder.

She also organised a day trip and it was very successful. It is normally too expensive for these children to go out on a day trip. Anyway we took many photos and one of which made me feel like Gulliver. The lady is nearly as big as I but I seem to be much bigger, maybe because I rested on the roof of the house.

Thanking all the people who continuously donate for our Mission, especially Rita for her donations of stuff from her Lira Shop in Victoria, which she is closing down.

By the way the third photo shows the room where Dorisa, studies, sleeps and has her wardrobe (a rope to put her clothes on) plus a potato deposit.

Dorisa dreams to be a model – maybe someone in Malta would sponsor her and help her get there!Gozitan Priest Fr Anthony Zammit with a Santa Rosa updateA month or so ago, a man was murdered. It is believed that he lived a dangerous life and had bad companions. The fact remains that this man had 5 kids and a pregnant wife. Now the wife has a baby boy and cannot go to work in the fields for many months.

We would like to build a small house for them and maybe equip a room as a grocery store to have some financial income. Her eldest daughter of 14, Yackely does not speak well and never went to school. All she is able to do is wash the dishes.

We bought them a mattress, at least they do not have to sleep on the floor anymore.

God bless all donors who help us help such people.

Fr Anthony Zammit,

Santa Rosa,

Peru

• Permalink: Gozitan Priest Fr Anthony Zammit with a Santa Rosa update

1. Deborah Lightfoot says:

How wonderful that you are doing God’s work and helping these families. How can I donate?

• Anthony Zammit says:

Dear deborah Thankyou for your kind heart. Here is the Bank IBAN and you can electronically transfer ny ammount you may wish. God Bless you.
        Missionary Knights – Malta Foundation reg. No:V/O 595/11
        Mission of Santa Rosa VRAE AYACUCHO PERU
        Orphanage in INDIA: Ved Mandir Balika Niketan
        Banker: Bank of Valletta,
        229, Fleur-de-Lys Road, Birkirkara, BKR9069, Malta
        IBAN: MT47VALL22013000000040020551719
        SWIFT/BIC CODE: VALLMTMT
        WebPage: http://missionperu.info/
        Email: missionaryknights@yahoo.com

2. Anthony Zammit says:

The mattress and matress cover and some toys were bought from a 50 Euro donation from a Duch friend Mr. Dick B.who sponsors two students of our collage with 20 euros a month. Dick just lost his job but God will provide hundred fold as promised.

3. Deborah Lightfoot says:

Hello again. I spoke to Nina and she told me that I can go to the bank and do a donation. So I think I will do that. Thank you for the info.

• Deborah Lightfoot says:

I actually got confused after sending you the last email. I have all the numbers for the donation, but there are so many which one is the one to help the family with the 5 children. Sorry for the confusion, but I want to get it right.

4. Anthony Zammit says:

Hi Debbie, If you go to the bank and give them the fllowing, they will be able to transfer the donation for you. Thanksagain…. Banker: Bank of Valletta,
      229, Fleur-de-Lys Road, Birkirkara, BKR9069, Malta
      IBAN: MT47VALL22013000000040020551719
      SWIFT/BIC CODE: VALLMTMT

• Debbie says:

Thank you so much Father Zammit. I will keep you in my prayers for you to continue God’s work.

God Bless you